Style and Design
Usability

I had the same experience. 24 hour chargers website stated it was selling a "Genuine Apple MacPro charger" it even had the picture of the Apple on the charger! When I received my package it was a knock off, made in China charger! I immediately contacted 24hourchargers and demanded a full refund. I was given an RMA number but as I continued to read the email it stated there will be a 15% restocking fee and the $5.36 for shipping because it was sent via USPS and it was already paid.

I replied demanding a full refund again and I received a response saying I'm being charged the restocking fee because there is nothing wrong with the product except I'm dissatisfied with it!?!?!?! Really?!?

I'm still fighting with this company and I'm reporting them to the BBB and the FTC for false marketing their products to fool the public!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss return, exchange or cancellation policy of apple laptop charger. 24hourchargers needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned apple laptop charger in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at 24hourchargers.

Had an Experience with 24hourchargers?

Comments