Miami, Florida
Style and Design
Usability

I had the same experience. 24 hour chargers website stated it was selling a "Genuine Apple MacPro charger" it even had the picture of the Apple on the charger! When I received my package it was a knock off, made in China charger! I immediately contacted 24hourchargers and demanded a full refund. I was given an RMA number but as I continued to read the email it stated there will be a 15% restocking fee and the $5.36 for shipping because it was sent via USPS and it was already paid.

I replied demanding a full refund again and I received a response saying I'm being charged the restocking fee because there is nothing wrong with the product except I'm dissatisfied with it!?!?!?! Really?!?

I'm still fighting with this company and I'm reporting them to the BBB and the FTC for false marketing their products to fool the public!

Review about: Apple Laptop Charger.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Had an Experience with 24hourchargers?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Fitbit Surge Band is defective Fitbit "After 11 months my non replaceable bands on my Fitbit Surge separated from the unit. After posting these photo to the website the comment from Fitbit was I did not..." Read more Empower Laptop - Empowerlaptop.com-A trustable motherboard supplier Empower Laptop " I own a Italian lab that deals with notebook repair, and want to find a reliable company who can supply us with good-quality motherboard of all brands. And after..." Read more Squaretrade - STAY AWAY FROM SQUARE TRADE, THEY ARE LIARS AND IDIOTS. Squaretrade "I bought a visio TV 3 years ago. with that, I bought square trades warranty. the TV broke. I called and and emailed them multiple times. (of course had to..." Read more Defrauded by 24HourChargers 24hourchargers "I ordered a "Genuine 60W Magsafe 2 Apple Macbook Charger" guaranteed not to be a "Generic/Aftermarket/3rd Party Product," yet a generic, inferior charger is what I received. I complained and..." Read more Flitflop Limited - Great Disappointment to FlitFlop After-sales service. Flitflop Limited "Dear Families & Friends, As mentioned to you all earlier, just to share with you that my father faced some issues when comes to defects on FlitFlop products. Attached below..." Read more Lasko Products - Lasko model 4930 high velocity fan is a fire hazard Lasko Products "Model 4930 FAN IS A FIRE HAZARD!!! I purchased a high-velocity model 4930 3 months ago and because I have dogs I vacuum the intake regularly like 2-3 times a..." Read more Foundation For An Independent Tomorrow - Truth From The Streets of Las Vegas From A Felon's Experience 2017 Foundation For An Independent Tomorrow "If you looking for IT work or to be funded for decent IT training/job opportunity, this is not the company to deal with! Here is a client they insulted/didn't keep..." Read more Pictures On Gold - I don't think they understand what "gold-filled" is supposed to mean. Pictures On Gold "I ordered a class ring from Pictures on Gold some time ago, because the school's official rings were waaay too pricy. I chose 14k gold-filled instead of solid gold to..." Read more