24hourchargers - Do not buy from this site

Usability

“Please Beware! i ordered charger for mac book pro, which was incorrect model, they replaced me with right model.

But after i used for 30-35 days, charger stoped working, when i contracted them, they said they have 90 days policy for exchanged, so they can not give me money back also they can not exchanged because they already exchanged one time before, when i tried to explain my first order was incorrect model but they do not want to listen, they offered me 15% dicount and said buy new one. Am i that ***, since i already know their charger is going to last for only 30 days, i would buy their another charger to get their 15% dicount???big joke. Please do not spend money for this site, not worth it.

you are going to ripped off, get fruasted. you get what you paid.”

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Poor quality.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Feb 08, 2017.

24hourchargers - Apple Laptop Charger Review

I ordered an Apple Mac book pro charger in 2016. After using it for less than two months, it stopped working.

It seemed to get unusually hot, and the wire didn't have the same "supple" or soft feel that real Apple chargers have, so I had my doubts about the authenticity. They sell this as authentic Apple merchandise, but it's half the cost of real Apple products (maybe that should have been my clue). But I'm a deal chaser, and usually find great ones, as I thought I did with this. Just to make a long story short, they sent me about (5) emails, and every email had type-o's and when read, literally sounded like a poorly educated, non-Native American was speaking to me.

Whatever, it is what it is. But this company makes its presence seem like it's legit, large company, when I'd bet it's a guy out of his garage. In the 5 emails, each one contradicted the other with regards to their return policy. The first email said, "no problem, we have a one year warranty, we'll take care of you, we just need you to send it back to us.

This cost me $, once they got it I never heard anything for almost a week or more, so I called and emailed, and I was told, no warranty, you are past the 90 days (which I wasn't) so then it changed to 30 day warranty, which I was past. But they started with, 1 year, we pride ourselves...it took me several emails to finally get them to hold their position of, no warranty, send us $15 and we'll send you a new charger. That wasn't happening! I don't get screwed on deals and that is why I'm writing this post.

I went straight to my credit card company and within five days of their investigation, without even needing to see any of the confusing and contradictory emails, they gave me my money back. Don't put yourself through this! Buy local, you won't find authentic Apple anywhere but in the second hand market in your town.

Trust me, Apple is getting knocked off and the quality is hit or miss. I ended up buying a used on from a local app like Craigslist (OfferUp).

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jan 05, 2017.

24hourchargers - Fire Hazard

This charger is a fire hazard!!! The charger for my apple mac book pro got so hot that it would have started a fire, I believe, if I did not unplug it when I heard the computer making a funny sizzling sound.

They only take it back if you pay the postage. They say that when they get it, they will send a refund. I did not want to spend more money with only a hope that they will send a refund. If they had sent a mailing label, I would not be writing to you.

Going back to the cord that came with the computer solved the problem. I just needed good electrical tape.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Dec 22, 2016.

24hourchargers - FAKE Mac charger, no refund

1.3

I ordered a charger from them advertised as a "GENUINE Original 60W Apple Macbook Magsafe 2 Charger". Received a generic (generic box, no logo on charger).

Emailed them about it and they sent me an RMA label, and sent me back another charger. This had the Apple logo, but was obviously counterfeit. (manufacturer name misspelled, metal pong wiggled in plastic, big yellow spark when plugging into wall) Emailed them, and they asked me to ship it back for a refund.

Shipped it back, got no refund. Several weeks later, asked them about the refund and a new CSR claimed that they could not issue a refund since they had issued a replacement.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: No refund for defective equipment that i returned, Fake product.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Nov 28, 2016.

24hourchargers - Fraudulent products and practices

I ordered a macbook charger, advertised as a genuine Apple Product. When I received it, it was not genuine.

Their website says 90 day return policy, but they gave me evasive and conflicting responses--first that they would not refund after 30 days, then that they would refund but not send a return shipping label--finally I paid the shipping with tracking number. They said I would get a refund within 90 days of receiving the returned item, but I heard nothing. I sent them my confirmation tracking number, and now they are back to saying they will not refund because it was more than 30 days.

They are plainly not going to refund my money at all, and have been stringing me along for six months and a lot of emails. Their promises of "Your happiness is our priority!" are as fake as the products they ship.

Product or Service Mentioned: Apple Laptop Charger.

Reason of review: Not as described.

I didn't like: False advertising, Fake product, Deceptive practices.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Nov 25, 2016.

Comments

DigitalLawGroup
Oakland, California, United States #1245928

If you would like a assistance in getting your refund, my firm can assist you. Please email us on dlg@digitallawgroup.com

24hourchargers - Apple Laptop Charger Review from Sanford, Florida

1.3
Usability

Total rip off and I'm worse off for trying to save a few bucks. The fake Apple 60W charger from 24hourchargers for the MBP burned up my battery, causing me to have to replace both the charger (after the electrical prongs broke away from the charger) and a MBp battery.

After multiple conversations with 24hc reps who promised the manager would call me in 24 hours, I gave up.

Not worth the hassle but I hope this serves as a warning for trying to buy from 24hourchargers. Leave them alone and let their business fail like the did it is.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Lied to me, Counterfeit product, Did not replace item that failed under warranty.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Oct 26, 2016.

24hourchargers - Worst online company ever

1.2
Style and Design

This is perhaps the worst company ever. I ordered a "genuine macbook pro charger, Magsafe2" from them.

10 days later I received a knock off magsafe1. I called and was told that I needed to pay $15 extra for the magsafe2, even though the ad on their website was very clear that I was ordering the Magsafe2 for the stated price. I told them that I just wanted to return the incorrect item. It took 4 phone calls and several weeks to finally get part of my money refunded, even after I had sent back the incorrect item.

They did not refund my initial shipping charge of $4.99 and they also subtracted another $6 dollars without explanation. Do not ever consider using this company.

Product or Service Mentioned: Apple Laptop Charger.

Reason of review: multiple, poor customer service, bad quality, pricing issue, not as described, poor return and refund, and lying to me.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Lied to me.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Sep 27, 2016.

24hourchargers - Total scam!!!!

Ordered a mac book pro 60 W charger on a Monday morning. I received a transaction order but no shipping confirmation.

I was supposed to receive it in 3-4 business days. I called on Thursday and they said I would receive on Friday. They gave me a shipping confirmation number (ups? usps?very vague on who was the shipper) but again did not email me the shipping confirmation.

Guess what? No charger on Friday. I then went online and saw the hundreds of complaints. I usually always check out who I order from the internet.

*** that I didn't this time. My computer was down and I was using my phone for all the info. I called them on Friday and told them I was canceling my order. He said it was coming on Saturday.

It's now Tuesday and no charger! Fortunately, I called Amex and they took off the charge. Do not even think about ordering from this company. SCAM!!!

You have been warned. BTW - when I called there were roosters crowing in the background and I could hardly understand who I was talking to with heavy accent...not the perky female recorded voice talking about their unsurpassed service! JOKE! I'm calling the BBB.

Since so many have already complained and said they were contacting the BBB I'm really surprised they are still in business!

Product or Service Mentioned: 24hourchargers Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Sep 06, 2016.

24hourchargers - Fake charger

Update by user Oct 02, 2016

The only way I feel this issue would be resolved is if the company that scams people is no longer in business!

Original review posted by user Sep 02, 2016

I received a fake charger that was sold as a genuine Apple charger.

Called and was told I would receive a return shipping label by email and to return it to them and they would ship the correct one. Said their warehouse must have made a mistake.

Funny but they only sell genuine apple products on their website. The person I spoke with today sounded like they were from India.

Today I contacted Apple, the Federal Bureau of Investigation, THE ATTORNEY GENERAL OF TEXAS and will be reporting them to the BBB. I hope doing this will help others avoid the same situation I am in.

Product or Service Mentioned: Apple Laptop Charger.

Reason of review: Not as described.

I didn't like: Counterfeit product, Being scammed.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Sep 02, 2016.

24hourchargers - Simple Review #1472846729

Don't buy. Never received a shipping confirmation.

5 days n no charger. Called 2x.

Heavy accent with roosters in the background. Forget this site!

Product or Service Mentioned: 24hourchargers Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Sep 02, 2016.