I ordered a "Genuine 60W Magsafe 2 Apple Macbook Charger" guaranteed not to be a "Generic/Aftermarket/3rd Party Product," yet a generic, inferior charger is what I received. I complained and was promised a replacement product but received no label.

I then received an email asking me to rate their customer service. I gave them the lowest rating and explained the problems. I immediately received an email informing me that the matter was "solved." I wrote again and said that the matter was in no way solved.

Then I received an email admitting that the product was "aftermarket" and telling me they'd send me a label, but advising me of a 15% restocking fee. Straight-up false advertising and blatant fraud.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of did not pay for return shipping after selling fake item to me. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of apple laptop charger. 24hourchargers needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned apple laptop charger in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at 24hourchargers.

Had an Experience with 24hourchargers?

Comments