I ordered a "Genuine 60W Magsafe 2 Apple Macbook Charger" guaranteed not to be a "Generic/Aftermarket/3rd Party Product," yet a generic, inferior charger is what I received. I complained and was promised a replacement product but received no label.

I then received an email asking me to rate their customer service. I gave them the lowest rating and explained the problems. I immediately received an email informing me that the matter was "solved." I wrote again and said that the matter was in no way solved.

Then I received an email admitting that the product was "aftermarket" and telling me they'd send me a label, but advising me of a 15% restocking fee. Straight-up false advertising and blatant fraud.

Review about: Apple Laptop Charger.

Reason of review: Not as described.

I didn't like: Did not pay for return shipping after selling fake item to me.

Had an Experience with 24hourchargers?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Gearbest - It's only been a week and I feel robbed Gearbest "I placed an order for a mobile phone (Doogee Y6 Max 3D) after a really ok first time China phone buying experience with dealextreme.com. The worst thing they did was..." Read more Empower Laptop - Empowerlaptop.com-A trustable motherboard supplier Empower Laptop " I own a Italian lab that deals with notebook repair, and want to find a reliable company who can supply us with good-quality motherboard of all brands. And after..." Read more Baikal Miner Quad Cube Review Baikal Miner "Baikal Miner is a CROOK and a SCAM I have been ripped off from baikalminer.com for $4676 and want you share my HORROR story so hopefully you don’t end up..." Read more GearBest Faulty Drone Hubsan X4 H501C Gearbest "I purchased a Drone Hubsan X4 H501C on GearBest, it only lasted 2 flights. The first 2 flights were ok, on the third flight the rear left engine suddenly stops..." Read more Johnson And Johnson - Flimsy Boxes Johnson And Johnson "Flexible fabric Band-Aids are great, but the boxes they're in are flimsy, bend in, crush easily, and lids don't seal tightly enough to prevent Band-Aids from falling out. Have you..." Read more Lasko Products - Lasko model 4930 high velocity fan is a fire hazard Lasko Products "Model 4930 FAN IS A FIRE HAZARD!!! I purchased a high-velocity model 4930 3 months ago and because I have dogs I vacuum the intake regularly like 2-3 times a..." Read more Jessie Rayes Miniatures - Cake Ornament Sloppily Done and Crooked Business Jessie Rayes Miniatures "I chose Jessie Raye's Miniatures to do an ornament replica of my son and daughter-in-law's wedding cake, because of the intricacy and attention to detail shown in her sample pictures...." Read more Bella Serata - Ripoff - right under our nose Bella Serata "The special was to buy the trial product (30ml) jar of Bella Serata and at the page where you add your CC# info there is a small link at the..." Read more