I ordered a "Genuine 60W Magsafe 2 Apple Macbook Charger" guaranteed not to be a "Generic/Aftermarket/3rd Party Product," yet a generic, inferior charger is what I received. I complained and was promised a replacement product but received no label.

I then received an email asking me to rate their customer service. I gave them the lowest rating and explained the problems. I immediately received an email informing me that the matter was "solved." I wrote again and said that the matter was in no way solved.

Then I received an email admitting that the product was "aftermarket" and telling me they'd send me a label, but advising me of a 15% restocking fee. Straight-up false advertising and blatant fraud.

Review about: Apple Laptop Charger.

Reason of review: Not as described.

I didn't like: Did not pay for return shipping after selling fake item to me.

Had an Experience with 24hourchargers?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Gearbest - Sent me the wrong phone on purpose - lied about it and lied about refund/compensation Gearbest "I ordered the redmi note 3 PRO, they sent the redmi note 3. It's obviously the cheaper variant. Less RAM, different GPU and CPU. They tried to say that I..." Read more Gearbest - Shop with good discounts. Gearbest "The first time I ordered this store 1 year ago. Since then, I have made about 30 orders. Shop GearBest is constantly happy with discounts and coupons for various products...." Read more Rhinoshield cases are defective junk Rhinoshield "Not only are the cases defective junk when they don't arrive broken they don't work effectively and are made like complete junk. The bumper cases are loose and flimsy and..." Read more Fitbit Surge Band is defective Fitbit "After 11 months my non replaceable bands on my Fitbit Surge separated from the unit. After posting these photo to the website the comment from Fitbit was I did not..." Read more 4seating - Good product, good service 4seating "We ordered two rows of theater seats with white glove delivery. We love the seats and they were a fair price. The real risk when ordering online is what happens..." Read more Lbc Express - Rude Lbc Express "I dont like my experience in lbc..kasi tumawag sila sakin na andyan na daw yung delivery.tapos sabi ko na epadeliver sa bahay kong saan nakaadress ..sabi nila firsttime daw nila..." Read more Enterprise Rent A Car - Very Poor Enterprise Rent A Car "In mid June of 2017, we received a rental from Enterprise in Aiea HI. Our Suburban was in the auto body shop. Our 24 yr old daughter and our grand..." Read more Coleman Furniture - Horrible Coleman Furniture "NEVER order from Coleman Furniture. They are absolutely horrible. You will regret it. We ordered an entertainment center from them in December 2016. It got delayed and was delivered late,..." Read more