I ordered a Genuine 60W Macbook charger on May 6 and and had it on Standard Shipping - Standard 3-4 Days. When did it arrive? MAY 27!!!
When I opened the package, I realized that they sent me a REPLACEMENT AC ADAPTER. My Order Info clearly stated that it was supposed to be a Genuine Macbook charger.
After 30 minutes of use, the replacement AC adapter smelled like burnt electricity/plastic and was easily heated. I stopped using this charger because I'm afraid it will fry my computer in the long run.
I tried to get information on returning it. The company said that their chargers are genuine chargers that undergo extensive quality testing; but if they really undergo quality testing, why would the charger heat up excessively? And why won't it have GFCI as well as the Apple logo on the charger? The original MacBook charger that I lost did not heat up as easily.
They offered me a refund but with a deduction of 15% restocking fee (since they said that there was nothing wrong with this product).
Lesson learned, I would NEVER do business with this company again.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Apple Macbook Charger
- Review category
- Gadgets and Accessories
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a "Genuine 60W Magsafe 2 Apple Macbook Charger" guaranteed not to be a "Generic/Aftermarket/3rd Party Product," yet a generic, inferior charger is what I received. I complained and..."
- "The website states over and over again both in text and images that there is a 100% money back guarantee, no risk, etc. When trying to obtain a refund, you..."
- "I bought 5 men shirts clothes from Gearbest. When I received the clothing after a moth, I noticed it comes from China Brands. I understood that Gearbest is dropshipping. It's..."
- "Bought a Porsche Design watch P6612. It was supposed to have a 7750 engine but instead and have a cheaper version of that, a 2800 series. After calling customer service..."
- "Please DON'T BUY ONLINE ..... I brought A NEW subwoofer because my factory sub was blown I went the radio shop to get installed they took my..."
- "This is a Store Leader who has the picture on her public Facebook page. I complained that this is clearly racist but she's still a Store Leader!!..."
- "Purchased a Super Start Powersport battery from Oreilly Auto and got ripped by Oreilly's. When I first 'unwrapped' the battery when I got home, the battery case was a very tight..."
- "I was denied service cause the cashier/manager said I was Hispanic. And I have it recorded mind you he was an Hindu decent. I still shocked of his remarks and..."
- "Very disappointed in this builder. Sold my Maronda Homes built house, purchased this house in July and I immediately began breaking out in hives all over my body. I have..."