I ordered a Genuine 60W Macbook charger on May 6 and and had it on Standard Shipping - Standard 3-4 Days. When did it arrive? MAY 27!!!

When I opened the package, I realized that they sent me a REPLACEMENT AC ADAPTER. My Order Info clearly stated that it was supposed to be a Genuine Macbook charger.

After 30 minutes of use, the replacement AC adapter smelled like burnt electricity/plastic and was easily heated. I stopped using this charger because I'm afraid it will fry my computer in the long run.

I tried to get information on returning it. The company said that their chargers are genuine chargers that undergo extensive quality testing; but if they really undergo quality testing, why would the charger heat up excessively? And why won't it have GFCI as well as the Apple logo on the charger? The original MacBook charger that I lost did not heat up as easily.

They offered me a refund but with a deduction of 15% restocking fee (since they said that there was nothing wrong with this product).

Lesson learned, I would NEVER do business with this company again.

Review about: Apple Macbook Charger.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with 24hourchargers?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion