The website says that these are Apple branded chargers and are genuine. When I received mine, it was such low quality and build and has the Apple logo.

I took it to the Apple store and don't you know it, it is fake and not a real one. I called the company for days and no one picks up. I email them. Takes them 4 days to respond. They tell me I have to ship it back, they will charge a restocking fee, and they gave me attitude. I said no to the restocking fee and shipping fee. They did not respond. I performed a chargeback on my credit card.

I should have read all these reviews online before purchasing and now I know how many people this company has stole from. If you bought from these guys, perform a chargeback and report them to Apple for selling counterfeit Apple items:

Apple and Best Buy are the only company that sells genuine Apple Macbook Chargers. If you see it for $30 on websites or on Amazon or eBay, it is a fake. If you need the real deal, get it direct from Apple or Bestbuy.

This reviewer shared experience about "selling fake chargers" and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. The author is overall dissatisfied with 24hourchargers. The most disappointing about apple laptop charger from 24hourchargers was did not pay for return shipping after selling fake item to me Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about 24hourchargers.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Gadgets and Accessories category for more informed decision or compare 24hourchargers to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with 24hourchargers?

Comments