24hourchargers - 24hourcharger = Batteryhopper.com

24 Hour Chargers = Battery Hopper. Don't use either company.

This is the same review I have posted on other sites.

This is a fraudulent company, and now operating under a different name, Battery Hopper.

I ordered a Replacement Apple 85W MagSafe 2 Charger from Battery Hopper back in September of 2017. My credit card was charged by 24HourChargers. The charger I received was clearly defective as soon as I attached it to my Macbook Pro. It would overheat and cycle between the orange "charging" color and green "fully charged" color, no matter the battery percentage indicator on my laptop.

I've been in contact with them since September 2017 about a refund, which they have not honored. I only get generic responses from them now. It seems that 24HourChargers received so many negative reviews that they had no choice but to rebrand under a different name. I suspect Battery Hopper/24HourChargers is a US distribution center for cheap products made somewhere is Southeast Asia.

The English on their websites is just bad. I am looking into filing a class action lawsuit against the company.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I didn't like: No refund for defective equipment that i returned.

24hourchargers - Can I give ZERO stars?

Update by user Apr 25

Just try to call the phone number.....It's DISCONNECTED!

Original review posted by user Apr 24

WHY didn't I research this company???? I am so mad at myself.

Do NOT buy anything from them. Try the phone numbers. They DON'T work! That should be the first clue.

I never even received the defective charger. I have spent SO much time on the phone with my credit card company disputing this charge. First of all, when I received the receipt credit card charge via email, , it was a completely different name called Battery Hop. Then, on my actual credit card, it says Power Tools.

WHAT?? I called all THOSE phone numbers and guess what? no one answers. I have sent emails and messages, and to no avail.

This appears to be one big scam. HOW do these companies stay in (and I use this word loosely) business?

At this point, I will always use Amazon. At least they are legit!

Product or Service Mentioned: 24hourchargers Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

I didn't like: Fake product, No refund for defective equipment that i returned, No product received.

24hourchargers - DONT TRUST THESE BASTARDS

Usability

I bought a macbook pro charger. It's a COUNTERFEIT !!

And it doesn't work and on top of it, it destroyed by laptop. They don't take any returns nor do they give your money back. They don't answer phone calls or emails. CALL THE COPS, FEDs, FCC, Apple, Amazon and file complaints with BBB and everyone else.

SHUT THIS COMPANY DOWN. They have no qualms selling bad products and when they realize that they sold junk, they will not respond or will not tell you how to get your money back. All their advertisements on the web and else where are all fakes and dishonest. PUT THIS FREAKING COMPANY OUT OF BUSINESS AND SUE THEIR TAILS OFF !!!

ANY LAWYER WILLING TO TAKE A CLASS ACTION LAW SUITE? COUNT ME IN !!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Apple Laptop Charger.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: pay me back and then go out of business.

I liked: Deceitful.

24hourchargers - Hurt my reputation with my customer

Ordered 130 watt charger Pa-13 they sent me a PA-10 I also paid for overnight shipping. My customer needed this part to run a mapping system on a boat to make his living.

They didn't ship until 4 days later & then sent the wrong one. Then took over 3 weeks to be refunded. Do not deal with these people. My customer was not happy with me because of this and it cost me money.

I explained all this yet they offered me no help the lady was rude & unprofessional when I called them.

I will never do business with them ever again. I highly recommend that anybody thinking of doing business with them to look elsewhere for what you need.

Product or Service Mentioned: 24hourchargers Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

24hourchargers.com /rush chargers.com - do not buy from them a scam

1.4
Style and Design

rushchargers and same company 24hourchargers is a scam, avoid at all costs, I ordered a "refurbished" macbook Air charger that was a fake, the cord was shorter the weight of the charger was about half of the original and ran much hotter and my worldwide adaptors and PlugBug USB did not fit. They say they have a money back guarantee but 3 weeks after I sent it back I still yet to receive my refund, all I get is the same email telling me that it would take another 4-5 days to process. Their website promotes 100% happiness, they certainly did not do that for me as they ran away with my money

Product or Service Mentioned: Apple Laptop Charger.

I liked: Shipping was fast.

I didn't like: Never refunded my money for a defective and fake product.

24hourchargers - Stay away from 24 Hour Chargers.com

My first AND LAST purchase from 24 Hour Chargers.com was a 60W MagSafe Power Adapter Charger for Apple MacBook Pro. It came with a one-year warranty, and stopped working properly after three months.

When I contacted 24 Hour Chargers.com, I was told I'd have to return the broken charger at my expense, and when it was received, 24 Hour would send me a new charger in a few days. The customer service rep told me she would email me the information about getting the replacement charger, and the address she'd given me. But she didn't send the email. So at the end of the day I called again, and a different customer service rep had an email sent to me.

The email contained a different return address from what I'd been told earlier, and it also stated that after it received my broken charger, 24 Hour was going to take my credit card number and charge me more than 50% of what I'd paid for the charger, as administrative and shipping charges, before it would send me a replacement.

When I asked the rep to clarify some of the information, she confirmed my telephone number and told me she'd call back if we were disconnected. After being on hold for 20 minutes, the line was disconnected and the rep never called back.

24hourchargers - Fraud and Criminals

1.8
Usability

They advertise as selling "Genuine MacBook Chargers." What I received was not a genuine charger. The fake 85W MBP charger they sent me got dangerously hot and it burned my hand when I went to unplug it.

I called the company and they claimed it was a mistake and would send me what they were supposed to send me in the first place if I sent the fake one back. They sent me a return shipping label for a few ounces. The weight of the box and charger to send back was almost a pound, so I ended up paying the rest of the return shipping. I should have just asked for a refund at this point, but I needed the charger, so I continued on.

The second item they shipped me LOOKED like a genuine charger except for a few differences. The weight was lighter than my original charger. This should have been the first clue something was wrong. Second, there was no serial number on the device.

I should have immediately got a refund at this point, but I thought that maybe they removed the serial number in the refurbishing process. After 4 weeks, the charger started to fail. So, I asked for my free replacement. They claimed I already got my free replacement.

I asked how that was possible when the first item they shipped me wasn't what I ordered to begin with and the device I currently had was really what I should have received first. They would not budge, they continue to maintain that the fake charger they sent to begin with counted as my first device. I asked for a refund at this point, and they denied it. So, I started litigation with my bank to remove the charges.

STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY. You might luck out and get a truly refurbished product, or you might end up like me with no charger and short $45. If you do buy from them, check for serial numbers and the Apple logo molded into the casing.

If you have your old charger, check the weights and make sure they are the same. Otherwise, you'll end up like me with nothing but less money and still without a way to charge your MacBook.

Product or Service Mentioned: Laptop Charger.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Fake product, Did not replace item that failed under warranty, Being scammed, Counterfeit product.

24hourchargers - $475 order, no shipment, no refund, 10 calls, 7 weeks and counting

I made my order on March 7, 2017. Order was $475.

I am a small company and this is a significant amount of money. After waiting two weeks we received nothing. First call we were told the order was cancelled on their end as they had no stock. On our end it said the order was processing.

It is now April 25, 2017. I just made my 10th phone call to customer service. I cannot get through to management. My case has been "elevated" 5 or 6 times.

For the last 3 weeks I have been told that my refund will come in 24 hours. Now asking to speak to management. Can't break through their customer support line. Been told twice they will call.

Very frustrating experience. Beware.

24hourchargers - Charger Review

Usability

Do not buy from this company! I ordered a charger for my laptop a month ago, they sent me the wrong one and insisted that I purchased the wrong item (I work with computers for a living and know the item they sent me is not compatible) they finally agreed to a refund and sent me a shipping label.

I sent it back and heard nothing, I wrote them asking how long it takes to get my refund, gave them my order number tracking info...they wrote me back saying that the order number was listed as someone else. I then sent over my receipt with all the information.

They then tell me that they sent out a replacement (which I haven't received) and they can't give me a refund! 100% satisfaction guaranteed my ***

Product or Service Mentioned: Laptop Charger.

Reason of review: Not as described.

24hourchargers - Liar liar, pants on fire

Usability

"24 hour" chargers that "ships daily" if you "order by 5pm!" YEAH RIGHT. and when the charger finally came, it RUINED my brand new Mac Air.

Battery had to be replaced for $300, and the guys at the shop said the product was a huge fire hazard. STAY AWAY! Do not try to save the $40 cost differential of purchasing a genuine Mac charger! It's not worth it!

Especially not from these guys.

24 Hour Chargers and the billing parent company, Evershine Trading LLC, are huge scams and should be known as such. This is an unethical business that should be brought to court for damages incurred to consumers and deceptive tactics.

Product or Service Mentioned: Apple Laptop Charger.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

I didn't like: Counterfeit product, Deceptive practices, No refund for defective equipment that i returned, Did not pay for return shipping after selling fake item to me, Deceive customers.