24hourchargers - Stay away from this company

I ordered a 85w apple macbook megasafe 2 charger. They shipped the megasafe charger.

The two are not interchangable. When i contacted them to advise them of their mistake they told me it was my mistake. They said i ordered the megasafe not megasafe 2. When i sent them the confirmation that showed megasafe 2 on it they told me to send the first one back at my expence and pay an additional $30.00 for the correct item.

In the web sight the two items were the same price. Thos is a real slimmy company with no customer service.

Avoid at all cost. What you think is a deal will end up costing you more in the end

Product or Service Mentioned: Apple Laptop Charger.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Aug 17, 2016.

24hourchargers - Returned defective charger, won't refund my $$!

1.6
Usability

I ordered a "genuine" apple charger in January, 2016. It worked for 1 day, then stopped charging.

I emailed then and they quickly responded, asking if I wanted a replacement or a refund. I told them I wanted a refund and they sent me a return shipping label ad RA#. Now it is August and I have still not received my refund. I have email numerous times, and each time they respond quickly but keep asking for the tracking numberm which they have already.

They will not refund my money. I finally got fed up and stated I would start making complaints if I did not receive a refund, and they have not responded for several days.

Horrible company! Don't ever buy from them!

Product or Service Mentioned: 24hourchargers Customer Care.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

I liked: Price.

I didn't like: No refund for defective equipment that i returned.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Aug 14, 2016.

24hourchargers - Simple Review #1469657212

HORRIBLE customer service! They yes you to death and in the end do NOTHING.

Spent hours on the phone to resolve an issue, and each time was reassured that the problem would be taken care of. Guess what? STILL WAITING!!!!

Never buying from them again, and will NEVER recommend them to ANYONE. What a joke!

Product or Service Mentioned: 24hourchargers Customer Care.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jul 27, 2016.

24hourchargers - Delivery Service Review from Raleigh, North Carolina

Usability

Terrible service. My order I placed 10 days ago has still not arrived.

It says it was out for delivery yet I have not received it. I exchanged several emails with customer support only to receive generic responses. I NEED the charger because the computer doesn't power up with out one. My request states that I wanted a another charger shipped overnight and my shipping fees refunded.

After another generic response which did not address my concern as to the whereabouts to my package, I called the support number only to get more frustrated. The woman made me repeat the order number several times and just repeated the information that the tracking number information from the post office stated in which I already knew. Since she was not helpful, at all, I cancelled the order and will never purchase anything from you again. I asked for a refund and was told that until you get it back, I will be charged.

That is unethical. I DO NOT HAVE THE PACKAGE, but you're still charging me?

Are you kidding? That is BAD business and I demand a full refund effective immediately.

Product or Service Mentioned: Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jul 21, 2016.

24hourchargers - Simple Review #1468810542

4.0

I had the same problem as the last review from here. I bought a charger and it got hot the first use.

I returned it and never got a replacement. I emailed and called several times and nothing happen.

They kept promising they would replace it but never did. SCAM ALERT

Product or Service Mentioned: Apple Laptop Charger.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jul 17, 2016.

Defrauded by 24HourChargers

I ordered a "Genuine 60W Magsafe 2 Apple Macbook Charger" guaranteed not to be a "Generic/Aftermarket/3rd Party Product," yet a generic, inferior charger is what I received. I complained and was promised a replacement product but received no label.

I then received an email asking me to rate their customer service. I gave them the lowest rating and explained the problems. I immediately received an email informing me that the matter was "solved." I wrote again and said that the matter was in no way solved.

Then I received an email admitting that the product was "aftermarket" and telling me they'd send me a label, but advising me of a 15% restocking fee. Straight-up false advertising and blatant fraud.

Product or Service Mentioned: Apple Laptop Charger.

Reason of review: Not as described.

I didn't like: Did not pay for return shipping after selling fake item to me.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jul 17, 2016.

24hourchargers - This Company is ***

I was dealing with this company since March 2016. I ordered a charger on the website, I was sent the wrong one, then I received a new one that would not work on the computer that I needed it for.

I sent it back, gave the company the serial number for the computer and they assured me it was the correct one. We received it and it would not work. I contacted them and they told me I would have to pay for shipping and send it back before I got a refund. I did that sent the tracking number and everything of course still no refund and it is the middle of July.

The last contact that I had with them they stated that I gave them the wrong tracking number which I did not.

I guess I am out close to 60 bucks on this company plus the other 60 that I had to spend to get a working charger.

I will always give this company a bad review. Customer service is terrible and they don't back their products like they say they do.

Product or Service Mentioned: 24hourchargers Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

I didn't like: No refund for defective equipment that i returned.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jul 15, 2016.

24hourchargers - Total Scam!!!!

Usability

Chargers dont last 3 months and the customer service reps are the worst ive ever incountered in my life andnthats saying a lot. They refuse to do anything and they wont wven honor the promises made in their automated hold speech such as full refund, one year warranty and paying shipping for returns.

Their supervisor wouodnt even get kn the phone tonaddress concerns. So much for stand behind every product they sell, more like hide behind.

Never ever ever ever ever ever buy from this company.

{{REDACTED}}

I didn't like: Did not replace item that failed under warranty, Did not pay for return shipping after selling fake item to me, Deceive customers.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jul 12, 2016.

24hourchargers - Total Headache and STILL NO CHARGER!

Newell,North Carolina

DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THIS WEBSITE!

I ordered the incorrect charger (after their staff told me it was the correct one) so I then got a return label from them and paid $15 for the charger that would work for my Mac. 3 weeks later, still no charger and they still are telling me "in 2 -3 business days you will get your tracking number" I'm not ***, I know how USPS works. So I'm currently our $51 and some change, in hopes I will get it back in "2 -3 business days"

DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY!

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jul 11, 2016.

24hourchargers - Total Fraud

Oak Bluffs,Massachusetts
1.8
Usability

I ordered a Magsafe2 charger for my Macbook. They sent a charger that worked for a couple months then failed.

they said to send it back in and they will replace it. 2+ months later still no replacement. Every time I complain they say one will be shipped within 24 hours, but never does it ship. So I paid for a charger that fialed.

Sent it back and now I'm out the $39, the failed charger I sent back, and the postage I spent to send it back to them.

Total Fraud as they send Knockoff chargers to begin with. But when they fail, they do not do what they promise to do

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I liked: Price.

I didn't like: Did not replace item that failed under warranty.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jul 04, 2016.