24hourchargers - Stay away from this company

Cambridge, Ontario 0 comments

I ordered a 85w apple macbook megasafe 2 charger. They shipped the megasafe charger.

The two are not interchangable. When i contacted them to advise them of their mistake they told me it was my mistake. They said i ordered the megasafe not megasafe 2. When i sent them the confirmation that showed megasafe 2 on it they told me to send the first one back at my expence and pay an additional $30.00 for the correct item.

In the web sight the two items were the same price. Thos is a real slimmy company with no customer service.

Avoid at all cost. What you think is a deal will end up costing you more in the end

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of apple laptop charger. 24hourchargers needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned apple laptop charger in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at 24hourchargers.

24hourchargers - Returned defective charger, won't refund my $$!

1.6
Usability

I ordered a "genuine" apple charger in January, 2016. It worked for 1 day, then stopped charging.

I emailed then and they quickly responded, asking if I wanted a replacement or a refund. I told them I wanted a refund and they sent me a return shipping label ad RA#. Now it is August and I have still not received my refund. I have email numerous times, and each time they respond quickly but keep asking for the tracking numberm which they have already.

They will not refund my money. I finally got fed up and stated I would start making complaints if I did not receive a refund, and they have not responded for several days.

Horrible company! Don't ever buy from them!

malloryolney wrote the review because of damaged or defective at 24hourchargers. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $50 and wants 24hourchargers to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was no refund for defective equipment that i returned. Author liked the most price. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by 24hourchargers and 24hourchargers customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

24hourchargers - Simple Review #1469657212

Huntington, New York 0 comments

HORRIBLE customer service! They yes you to death and in the end do NOTHING.

Spent hours on the phone to resolve an issue, and each time was reassured that the problem would be taken care of. Guess what? STILL WAITING!!!!

Never buying from them again, and will NEVER recommend them to ANYONE. What a joke!

Review about: Macbook Charger.

24hourchargers - Delivery Service Review from Raleigh, North Carolina

Raleigh, North Carolina 0 comments
Usability

Terrible service. My order I placed 10 days ago has still not arrived.

It says it was out for delivery yet I have not received it. I exchanged several emails with customer support only to receive generic responses. I NEED the charger because the computer doesn't power up with out one. My request states that I wanted a another charger shipped overnight and my shipping fees refunded.

After another generic response which did not address my concern as to the whereabouts to my package, I called the support number only to get more frustrated. The woman made me repeat the order number several times and just repeated the information that the tracking number information from the post office stated in which I already knew. Since she was not helpful, at all, I cancelled the order and will never purchase anything from you again. I asked for a refund and was told that until you get it back, I will be charged.

That is unethical. I DO NOT HAVE THE PACKAGE, but you're still charging me?

Are you kidding? That is BAD business and I demand a full refund effective immediately.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of delivery service. 24hourchargers needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at 24hourchargers.

24hourchargers - Simple Review #1468810542

San Bernardino, California 0 comments
4.0

I had the same problem as the last review from here. I bought a charger and it got hot the first use.

I returned it and never got a replacement. I emailed and called several times and nothing happen.

They kept promising they would replace it but never did. SCAM ALERT

Review about: Macbook Pro 85W Charger.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Defrauded by 24HourChargers

I ordered a "Genuine 60W Magsafe 2 Apple Macbook Charger" guaranteed not to be a "Generic/Aftermarket/3rd Party Product," yet a generic, inferior charger is what I received. I complained and was promised a replacement product but received no label.

I then received an email asking me to rate their customer service. I gave them the lowest rating and explained the problems. I immediately received an email informing me that the matter was "solved." I wrote again and said that the matter was in no way solved.

Then I received an email admitting that the product was "aftermarket" and telling me they'd send me a label, but advising me of a 15% restocking fee. Straight-up false advertising and blatant fraud.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of did not pay for return shipping after selling fake item to me. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of apple laptop charger. 24hourchargers needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

24hourchargers - This Company is ***

Statesville, North Carolina 0 comments

I was dealing with this company since March 2016. I ordered a charger on the website, I was sent the wrong one, then I received a new one that would not work on the computer that I needed it for.

I sent it back, gave the company the serial number for the computer and they assured me it was the correct one. We received it and it would not work. I contacted them and they told me I would have to pay for shipping and send it back before I got a refund. I did that sent the tracking number and everything of course still no refund and it is the middle of July.

The last contact that I had with them they stated that I gave them the wrong tracking number which I did not.

I guess I am out close to 60 bucks on this company plus the other 60 that I had to spend to get a working charger.

I will always give this company a bad review. Customer service is terrible and they don't back their products like they say they do.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of no refund for defective equipment that i returned. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of 24hourchargers shipping service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $50. 24hourchargers needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned 24hourchargers shipping service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at 24hourchargers.

24hourchargers - Total Scam!!!!

Santa Ana, California 0 comments
Usability

Chargers dont last 3 months and the customer service reps are the worst ive ever incountered in my life andnthats saying a lot. They refuse to do anything and they wont wven honor the promises made in their automated hold speech such as full refund, one year warranty and paying shipping for returns.

Their supervisor wouodnt even get kn the phone tonaddress concerns. So much for stand behind every product they sell, more like hide behind.

Never ever ever ever ever ever buy from this company.

{{REDACTED}}

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of did not replace item that failed under warranty and did not pay for return shipping after selling fake item to me. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of a product or service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $100. 24hourchargers needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned a product or service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at 24hourchargers.

24hourchargers - Total Headache and STILL NO CHARGER!

Newell, North Carolina 0 comments

DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THIS WEBSITE!

I ordered the incorrect charger (after their staff told me it was the correct one) so I then got a return label from them and paid $15 for the charger that would work for my Mac. 3 weeks later, still no charger and they still are telling me "in 2 -3 business days you will get your tracking number" I'm not ***, I know how USPS works. So I'm currently our $51 and some change, in hopes I will get it back in "2 -3 business days"

DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY!

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue at 24hourchargers. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants 24hourchargers to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by 24hourchargers macbook pro 85w charger for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

24hourchargers - Total Fraud

Oak Bluffs, Massachusetts 0 comments
1.8
Usability

I ordered a Magsafe2 charger for my Macbook. They sent a charger that worked for a couple months then failed.

they said to send it back in and they will replace it. 2+ months later still no replacement. Every time I complain they say one will be shipped within 24 hours, but never does it ship. So I paid for a charger that fialed.

Sent it back and now I'm out the $39, the failed charger I sent back, and the postage I spent to send it back to them.

Total Fraud as they send Knockoff chargers to begin with. But when they fail, they do not do what they promise to do

This reviewer shared experience about warranty issue and wants this business to have the product delivered as the author lost $45. This person is overall dissatisfied with 24hourchargers. The most disappointing about magsafe2 charger at 24hourchargers was did not replace item that failed under warranty , but reviewer liked price. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about 24hourchargers.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Gadgets and Accessories category for more informed decision or compare 24hourchargers to other companies on our site.